TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BOOKING WITH HENGAR SELECT
Bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions as agreed to at the time of booking.
● A contract between you and the owners will come into existence when we receive payment and accept your booking by issuing a confirmation of booking for the holiday dates shown in the rental agreement. The contract binds you & all the members of your party. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party accept the terms of the contract set out in these terms & conditions of booking. Failure to disclose all relevant information or comply with these terms may lead to termination of the contract & loss of the booking.
● A non-refundable deposit of will be payable at the time of booking. Bookings made less than four weeks before your arrival date must be accompanied by the full amount of the holiday charge.
● The balance must be paid so as to arrive no later than four weeks before the commencement of your holiday. If the balance is not received by the due date then your holiday will be treated as a cancellation and the client will remain liable to pay the balance of the booking.
● All cancellations must be immediately notified by telephone and then in writing. If you cancel your holiday more than 6 weeks before it is due to start then your deposit will be forfeited. If you cancel less than 4 weeks prior to the holiday then the half of the balance remains due and is not refundable.
● We strongly advise that you take out comprehensive travel insurance. If you choose not to then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation
● Your booking will not be cancelled by the owner except in exceptional circumstances beyond our control. Notification will be given of the cancellation as soon as possible and we will promptly refund all payments made for your holiday. Our liability for cancellation will be limited to payments made to us.
● The number of persons using the accommodation at any time must not exceed 4 plus a baby and only those people listed on the booking form can occupy the apartment. We reserve the right to terminate the booking without notice and without refund in case of a breach of this condition.
● Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under eighteen years of age.
● We (the owner) reserve the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason.
● We or our representative reserve the right to enter the apartment at any time to undertake essential maintenance or for inspection purposes.
● Bookings normally commence at 4pm unless otherwise agreed and guests are required to vacate the apartment by 10am on the day of departure. This allows the accommodation to be thoroughly cleaned and prepared for incoming Guests. Please ensure all rubbish is placed in the communal bins, ALL dishes are clean and put away and property is left in a tidy state.
● Smoking anywhere on the premises will result in immediate termination of occupancy and forfeiture of all payments. This must be strictly adhered to and any damage or extra cleaning caused by smoking will be at the expense of you.
● We do not allow animals in either bungalow. If it is found animals have been in the property, we will immediately terminate the booking and an extra cleaning fee will be invoiced.
● Damage deposit – In making a booking you accept responsibility for any theft, breakage or damage caused by you or any member of your party and agree to indemnify us in full for any loss that we may incur as a result.
● Damage to property – Please treat the facilities & accommodation with due care, so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. In the event that you notice damage in your accommodation, please let us know immediately, so that we can take the appropriate action. If there have been any breakages during your stay, we would be grateful if you could replace them or advise us before you leave. The accommodation will be inspected at the end of the holiday & you may be charged for any loss or damage found.
● Please remember to lock the doors and close the windows when you leave the property. At the end of your holiday, please ensure the key is placed in the key safe.
● The owner reserves the right to make a charge to cover additional cleaning costs if the client leaves the property in an unacceptable condition.
● Please note that in the event that any keys issued are not returned at the end of your stay, then the cost of replacement will be charged to you.
● The client may in no circumstance re-let or sublet the property, even free of charge.
● The internet connection is available (at an extra cost) subject to technical availability. This is run by an outside company and unfortunately nothing to do with us the owners.
● The owner shall not be liable for any temporary defect or malfunction of any equipment, machinery or appliance in the building, grounds or pool.
● All inventory must remain in the property it was in at arrival and not be taken to another property.
● Children under 18 must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times.
● We reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation where the unreasonable behaviour of the persons named on the booking (or their guests) may impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of others.
● Any problem or complaint which the client may have concerning their holiday must be immediately reported directly to us and we will endeavour to put matters right. Any complaints not reported to us at the time and only reported after the client has returned from holiday, will not be considered by the proprietor.
● We reserve the right to make reasonable amendments or additions to these terms and conditions without notice.
● This property is privately owned and is our home. We expect all guests to enjoy the facilities and treat the property with the same respect that they would with their own house.